What is the HALO Tourniquet?
The HALO is a medical device used to stop life threatening extremity bleeding. Simply place the HALO on the arm/leg above the wound, snug the strap and engage the lever to quickly and effectively stop the bleeding.
– Rapidly self-applied with one hand
– Intuitive, single motion application
– Perfect for low light/no light and confined space conditions
– Easy to learn, train and retain
– Effective, secure bleeding control
– Proven materials and components
– Extensively tested for strength
– High Strength Hook and Loop adds confidence in rough terrain
– Designed by military veterans and engineers to be the best solution to extremity hemorrage!
Why the HALO Tourniquet?
In a world flush with tourniquets, the HALO is different!
Life threatening bleeding is a stressful event. HALO inventors used real world data and combat experience to maximize tourniquet effectiveness and minimize finite motor skill manipulation. In short, HALO was built to work when we are under stress! HALO is designed to be faster and easier to put on than any other device.
– Intuitive, One-Handed application.
– Low Profile design provides snag free transport
– Single step lever action occludes blood flow in one easy step
– Quick release clip provides fast deployment around entrapped limbs
– Flexible high strength polymer base conforms anatomically to arms and legs
Proudly Manufactured in the U.S.A.
HALO® Tactical Products, LLC
Request Pricing Below